Friday 5 November 2010

Free Nails Inc. Nail Polish!

When my December 2010 issue of Glamour Magazine in the UK came landed on my door may I was delighted to see a free full-sized bottle of Nails Inc. nail polish! There were four beautiful autumnal shades to pick from but I got Jermyn Street which is a lovely taupey, mushroomy 'greige' colour. 


Please ignore the state of my nails!



I find the quality on Nails Inc. nail polishes quite questionable sometimes as some are amazing whereas others are gloopy and have an uneven texture. But I found that after two coats I get the perfect finish to my nails :) The drying time is excellent and I was left with a smudge-free, long lasting effect.

I hope you found this helpful and please let me know your favourite Nails Inc. polishes!
Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment