Saturday 22 January 2011

Haul!!!

Today I went shopping an thought I would show you some stuff I bought!

Okay, so I kinda went a bit mad and bought A LOT of stuff. But my excuse is that I havent been shopping in agees!! :)
 I made an order from Coco Beau and bought two samples of the 'Ultra Foundation' in 'Porcelain' and 'Ivory' they were only £1.50 each so I just went for it. Along with my beautifully wrapped parcel which was really cute they had slipped in a sample of the Lait-Creme Concentre which I had been meaning to try but chickened out at the checkout.
I had a free makeup from Benefit cosmetics which was okay, but I always come out feeling as if my make up is verging on Dame Edna's levels. Anyway, with the make over there was the promise of a free Eyeshadow or Lipstick. They had a really small variety of colours for lipstick so I decided to get a Cream Eyeshadow in  'Honey Bunny'. It is a really pretty shimmery neutral which is great for days where I don't want to wear too much makeup. I think this retails for £13 but I'm not sure because I got mine free :)



I decided that I wanted to spend my Boots Advantage Card points as I had collected quite alot over the years. I had just heard about the Vitalumiere Aqua foundation and I had recieved a sample in 'Glamour' magazine and I LOVED it!! Probably the most flawless yet natural foundation I have ever used. I got the colour Beige Pastel (B10) which seemed a good match. This costs £32 for 30ml and I purchase mine at Boots.
 Skincare! I'm a skin care addict and get really excited about new finds...is that sad?? :) I had £5 off at No7 voucher so I decided to get the No7 Soft and Soothed Toner which was originally £8 but with the voucher was only £3 for a huge bottle so I thought that it was a great deal! I also got the Neutrogena Mutli-Defence Moisturiser with SPF 15. I got the normal/combination one as I have a Normal skin type and it cost around about £5 because it had a reduction of £2 i think (so was originally about £7 at Boots)
 I also got the Tresemme 24 Hour Body Blow Dry Lotion. This was very intriguing for me, fine haired gal, as I am always on the search for more volume in my hair. This was fairly inexpensve at about £5 so I thought that I would give it a go.
 I forgot to take pictures of these products and my camera ran out of battery but I'll tell you about two more products anyway.
I ordered the Clinique Brush- on Liner in Black which  I love and prefer it to Blacktrack by MAC as it has a richer colour pay off.
Also, I got the Soap and Glory 'Bright Here Bright Now Instant Radiance Energy Balm' (blimey that's a mouthful!) which is basically a moisturiser which gives a very natural, non-shimmery glow.

I hope you enjoyed reading this and there will be reviews coming on some of these products!

Daisy xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment