Saturday 15 January 2011

Pantene Ice Shine Shampoo and Conditioner Review

Hello! I picked up these massive bottles of Pantene Ice Shine shampoo and conditioner and thought I should do a review for you.


This was my first time using these products and I have to admit that it was also my first time to use Pantene. But I had heard that they make some of the best low- end products on the market. Upon using them, the first thing I noticed was how amazing they smelt! A really clean, fresh smell which stayed in my hair even when my hair had dried. I usually go for hair products that promise added volume and thickening but I was curious about the idea of 'shiney' hair. As my hair has some natural highlights in them (I have never died my hair) I already do have a glossy appearence to my hair but I was intrigued by the idea of enhancing and 'transforming tired, dull hair'. Although I did notice that my hair felt light and smooth, I didn't notice much of an improvement to the shininess of my hair. However, I found that my hair didn't get as greasy as it usually does on the 2nd day after washing (I wash my hair every other day).

To conclude, I would really recommend this if you have dry hair as it adds moisture but not enough to make your hair greasy. But for me this just didn't add enough volume so I will continue my search for the perfect shampoo and conditioner combo :) Thanks for reading!

Daisy x

No comments:

Post a Comment